In the hustle and bustle of the teaching profession, finding time for professional development can be challenging. Enter podcasts—a convenient and powerful way for educators to stay informed, inspired, and connected. In this blog post, we’ve curated a list of the top podcasts that every teacher should consider adding to their playlist for valuable insights, practical tips, and a dose of inspiration.
Grab your headphones, hit play, and let the learning begin!
- The EdSurge
- The EdSurge Podcast explores the intersection of technology, education, and the future of learning. Each episode features interviews with thought leaders, educators, and innovators, providing insights into the latest trends and ideas shaping the educational landscape.
- Cult of Pedagogy
- Based on the popular blog, Jennifer Gonzalez’s podcast delves into various aspects of teaching, offering practical strategies, interviews with experts, and reflections on effective classroom practices. It’s a go-to resource for educators seeking professional growth.
- The TeachThought
- The TeachThought Podcast explores critical thinking, educational technology, and innovative teaching practices. Hosted by Drew Perkins, the podcast features interviews with educators, authors, and experts sharing insights into transformative education.
- House of #EdTech
- Christopher Nesi hosts The House of EdTech, where he discusses the integration of technology in education. The podcast covers edtech tools, interviews with educators leveraging technology, and insights into the evolving role of technology in the classroom.
- Google Teacher
- Co-hosted by Kasey Bell and Matt Miller, The Google Teacher Podcast explores the use of Google tools in education. With practical tips, tutorials, and interviews, the podcast is a valuable resource for educators looking to harness the power of Google for teaching and learning.
- 10 Minute Teacher
- Vicki Davis brings you the freshest insights, innovative strategies, and heartwarming stories from remarkable educators (just like you!) around the globe. And the best part? It all happens in just 10 minutes – because we know that even superheroes like you are racing against the clock.
- The MindShift
- The MindShift Podcast explores the intersection of technology, neuroscience, and learning. Hosted by Ki Sung and Katrina Schwartz, the podcast features interviews and discussions on innovative practices and the future of education.
- The Better Learning Podcast remains a must-listen for anyone seeking to improve education across various levels, including K-12 schools, higher education, and corporate/adult learning. This podcast is all about positively impacting the current and future generations of learners by reaching a mass audience to inspire action.
Podcasts offer a convenient and accessible way for teachers to stay informed and inspired. Whether you’re seeking practical tips, insights into educational trends, or a dose of motivation, these top podcasts provide a diverse range of perspectives and resources to enhance your professional journey.