Andrews University is accredited by the Andrews University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). Its teacher training and school services programs are further accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and by the State of Michigan Department of Education. As an example of Andrew’s academic excellence, their undergraduate Teacher Education program has been designated by the Michigan Department of Education as an exemplary program several years in a row. In addition, the high quality of the educational experience at Andrews is shown by its being selected for listing in the U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Colleges.”
In 2019, Andrews University launched a new degree program, Masters in Learning Technologies. We are proud to announce that some ED Technology Specialists courses can be used as part of this degree program as approved prerequisites. Currently, the following courses qualify as prerequisites, with more coming soon:
- EDCI 639-021 Writing = Thinking: Strategies for All Content Areas (3 credits)
- EDCI 639-023 Connected Educators: Harnessing the Power of Social Media for Professional Development (3 credits)
In addition, the rest of our classes offered through Andrews are fully accredited graduate courses. Although they are not part of a degree program at AU – if students pursue a master’s degree at AU and want to petition some courses as their electives into their program they can do so.
- Andrews University will receive your grades within one week of the end of the session in which you completed the course. Visit our courses page to check session dates again. Transcripts will reflect the semester that AU is in when they receive the grades.
- Within ten business days, your official grade will be posted at Andrews University. Once grades post you will be notified via email from Andrews University that you can now order transcripts with your assigned AU ID#, which you will be given at this time as well.
- After you are contacted by Andrews University, the fastest and most economical way to order transcripts is https://www.getmytranscript.com/ Be sure you indicate Andrews University not Andrew college. Please read the welcome page for extra information and any questions you may have. You can also contact Andrews at email@example.com or records at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are taking graduate credits through Andrews University, you must fill out an IRS w9 tax form and send it to Andrews University. You can find the form here. Instructions on how to send it are included on the form.
- After your grades are in the system, you can also go ahead and order your transcripts at www.getmytranscript.com. You don’t need your AU ID# but it is helpful if you have it.
Colorado State University-Pueblo is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. In addition, The Master of Education Online Program follows the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards core propositions and is consistent with the Colorado Teacher Quality Standards.
Master of Education: Affordable, 100% Online
Our fully accredited level 501 courses are offered through CSU-Pueblo/Colorado State University-Pueblo Up to 18 credits from ED Technology Specialists can be used towards this degree as electives- which makes it extremely affordable (one of the most affordable in the nation). The entire degree program is 100% online. The mission of the Master of Education Online Program is to apply current research on teaching, learning, and system change to prepare Master Teachers for PK-12 classrooms. For more information, visit the website here or contact Jonni Valdezsilva at Jonni.email@example.com
Please allow 5-7 business days after you fill out the online registration form before receiving your NET ID# and information about logging on to your student account to view your transcripts. Please allow 2-3 business days after your grade is submitted to CSU-Pueblo for it to post on your transcript. The transcript will reflect the term that you register in (not the term you finish in). Official transcripts are ordered through PARCHMENT all prices are listed on the link below https://www.csupueblo.edu/registrar/transcripts.html If you have never ordered your official transcript from PARCHMENT you must create a separate account in PARCHMENT to order. In addition, here is a quick reference guide to ordering transcripts. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Teacher Education Program Specialist at 719-549-2048, Jonni Valdez-Silva
Drake University has been on the approved list of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1913. Since the reorganization of the Association in 2000, Drake University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Drake was granted continuing accreditation in 2018.
Statement of Accreditation Status Phone: 312-263-0456
Graduate-Continuing Education Professional Development Courses
Our mission is to provide relevant, high-quality face-to-face, online, and blended learning opportunities to PreK-12 teachers, athletic coaches, and administrators as well as provide professional learning opportunities to law enforcement agencies across Iowa and North America. There is no application process to take these courses with Drake University CEPD! Students seeking to use these courses for recertification, salary advancement, or elective credit in a graduate degree program should seek prior approval from their school district, appropriate licensing agency, or academic advisor.
Drake University will enter grades within two business days from the time the instructor delivers grades to Drake. Students will then be notified by an automated email system when their grade has been entered. Current and former students must order their official Drake University transcripts online via the National Student Clearinghouse. Students may use this service 24 hours per day, and they may track the progress of their order. Payment is due at the time that the request is processed. Students are not required to provide a social security number at registration, so students will need to know their nine-digit Drake ID number. This number will come to the student in an email after their registration has been processed. If unable to locate that number, please call 800-768-3224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of North Dakota (UND) is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and regionally accredited through the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). All teacher education programs at UND are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). UND is increasingly regarded as one of the top academic and research institutions in the nation for education.
Graduate Level Professional Development Credits
UND offers graduate-level, continuing education courses for teachers seeking recertification, state licensure, salary schedule/lane advancement, or other professional development needs. The online, enroll anytime courses are designed to meet the needs of teachers today. These courses offer an affordable and convenient way to learn new concepts at a time that works best for you.
- UND will receive your grade within 3-5 business days of the end of the session in which you completed the course. Transcripts will be issued for the term during which you complete your work.
- Within 7-10 business days, your official grade will be in UND’s system. You will be notified via email from UND that you can order transcripts with your assigned UND ID#, which you will be given at this time as well.
- After you are contacted by UND, please follow the steps below to order your official transcript. UND has authorized Parchment to provide official transcript ordering via the Web.
- Go to the Parchment Storefront and create an account.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- If you need assistance with the order, please contact Natesha Champion at 701.777.4517 or email UND.email@example.com.
For more UND transcript information: https://und.edu/academics/registrar/transcript-request.html