Andrews University is accredited by the Andrews University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). Its teacher training and school services programs are further accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and by the State of Michigan Department of Education. As an example of Andrew’s academic excellence, their undergraduate Teacher Education program has been designated by the Michigan Department of Education as an exemplary program several years in a row. In addition, the high quality of the educational experience at Andrews is shown by its being selected for listing in the U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Colleges.”
In 2019, Andrews University launched a new degree program, Masters in Learning Technologies. We are proud to announce that some ED Technology Specialists courses can be used as part of this degree program as approved prerequisites. Currently, the following courses qualify as prerequisites, with more coming soon:
- EDCI 639-021 Writing = Thinking: Strategies for All Content Areas (3 credits)
- EDCI 639-023 Connected Educators: Harnessing the Power of Social Media for Professional Development (3 credits)
In addition, the rest of our classes offered through Andrews are fully accredited graduate courses. Although they are not part of a degree program at AU – if students pursue a master’s degree at AU and want to petition some courses as their electives into their program they can do so.
- Andrews University will receive your grades within two business days of the end of the session in which you completed the course. Visit our courses page to check session dates again. Transcripts will be dated for the session during which they complete their work.
- Within ten business days, your official grade will be in Andrews’ system. You will be notified via email from Andrews University that you can now order transcripts with your assigned AU ID#, which you will be given at this time as well.
- After you are contacted by Andrews University, the fastest and most economical way to order transcripts is at www.studentclearinghouse.org. You must use the orange tab on the far right (order, track, verify). Be sure you indicate Andrews University not Andrew college. Please read the welcome page for extra information and any questions you may have. You can also contact Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are taking graduate credits through Andrews University, you must fill out an IRS w9 tax form and send it to Andrews University. You can find the form here. Instructions on how to send it are included on the form.
- After your grades are in the system, you can also go ahead and order your transcripts at www.getmytranscript.com. You don’t need your AU ID# but it is helpful if you have it.
Colorado State University-Pueblo is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. In addition, The Master of Education Online Program follows the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards core propositions and is consistent with the Colorado Teacher Quality Standards.
Master of Education: Affordable, 100% Online
Our fully accredited level 501 courses are offered through CSU-Pueblo/Colorado State University-Pueblo Up to 18 credits from ED Technology Specialists can be used towards this degree as electives- which makes it extremely affordable (one of the most affordable in the nation). The entire degree program is 100% online. The mission of the Master of Education Online Program is to apply current research on teaching, learning, and system change to prepare Master Teachers for PK-12 classrooms. For more information, visit the website here or contact Scott Skinner at Scott.Skinner@csupueblo.edu
Please allow 5-7 business days after you fill out the online registration form before receiving your PID# and information about logging on to your student account to view your transcripts. Please allow 2-3 business days after your grade is submitted to CSU-Pueblo for it to post on your transcript. The transcript will reflect the term that you register in (not the term you finish in). Paper and Electronic Official Transcripts are available for order. $10 for electronic, $12 for paper. Electronic are available in approximately 48 hours, for paper copies please allow 7-10 business days for arrival. For more information contact Jonni Valdezsilva at Jonni.email@example.com In addition, here is a quick reference guide to ordering transcripts.
The University of North Dakota (UND) is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and regionally accredited through the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). All teacher education programs at UND are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). UND is increasingly regarded as one of the top academic and research institutions in the nation for education.
Graduate Level Professional Development Credits
UND offers graduate-level, continuing education courses for teachers seeking recertification, state licensure, salary schedule/lane advancement, or other professional development needs. The online, enroll anytime courses are designed to meet the needs of teachers today. These courses offer an affordable and convenient way to learn new concepts at a time that works best for you.
- UND will receive your grade within 3-5 business days of the end of the session in which you completed the course. Transcripts will be issued for the term during which you complete your work.
- Within 7-10 business days, your official grade will be in UND’s system. You will be notified via email from UND that you can order transcripts with your assigned UND ID#, which you will be given at this time as well.
- After you are contacted by UND, please follow the steps below to order your official transcript. UND has authorized Parchment to provide official transcript ordering via the Web.
- Go to the Parchment Storefront and create an account.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- If you need assistance with the order, please contact Natesha Champion at 701.777.4517 or email UND.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more UND transcript information: https://und.edu/academics/registrar/transcript-request.html